Google Launches “Music Beta” in the Annual Development Conference Google I / O 2011 are open to members can upload music files of up to 20,000 songs to the server. And streaming music through the Web browser to your computer, smartphone and tablet that powered by Android OS. It will support the Flash Player.
Music Beta that can display album art, a singer and the feature “Instant Mix” to create personal playlists and can add music mix of 25 tracks, which it will run on the cloud computer
Music Beta service is now open only in the Android and plans to cover the iOS in the near term.
In Google I / O management team of Google, it provides information about Chrome / Chrome OS further below.
- Chrome OS will focus on the laptop only. No plans for other devices and tablet. Because Google reasoning that 90% of surf the internet is still on the laptop.
- Chrome OS version of the ARM is developing, but will initially focus on the x86 version on the first Chromebook future energy released would be used by the ARM.
- Chrome team is on the process of developing Sync tab features (the same as Firefox).
- Native Client will be integrated into Chrome this year.
- We may not see Chrome Canary on Linux because Linux users have the skills to use the latest Chrome than any other OS. I may not need a Chrome Canary on Linux.
After the news last week that the Angry Birds Rio will have a new version in May, called the Beach Volley. The Angry Birds will have to fight with the Monkey on the beach of Rio City. The lastest episode has been updated on Amazon AppStore, which allows only who are members Amazon AppStore to get this privilege first. This updated version on Amazon AppStore will be the version of Ad-Free.
However, Rovio Mobile promised to the Android users can update “Beach Valley Free Version” through the Android Market soon as well.