In Google I / O management team of Google, it provides information about Chrome / Chrome OS further below.
- Chrome OS will focus on the laptop only. No plans for other devices and tablet. Because Google reasoning that 90% of surf the internet is still on the laptop.
- Chrome OS version of the ARM is developing, but will initially focus on the x86 version on the first Chromebook future energy released would be used by the ARM.
- Chrome team is on the process of developing Sync tab features (the same as Firefox).
- Native Client will be integrated into Chrome this year.
- We may not see Chrome Canary on Linux because Linux users have the skills to use the latest Chrome than any other OS. I may not need a Chrome Canary on Linux.